Here, in this blog, we will discuss the Top 10 ways the moral stories that help design the character of your kid:-
A seed grows into a sapling & then develops into a big tree. For a seed to develop into a big tree, the sapling needs to be nurtured well.
The sole purpose of the blog is to support kids to become wonderful representatives of the human race.
- The stories are simple & hence easy to understand.
- The stories are interesting & mostly uncommon. This point makes it even more enjoyable for Kids. The kids can narrate these stories to their friends & teachers in school & community & have a lot of fun.
- The parents can narrate the fascinating stories from this blog to their kids at bedtime or while relaxing.
- The stories would help the kids manage challenges in life. Click to read a fantastic story @ Kidsplay on Work-life balance
- Stories are one of the first few learning steps in life. The learning can be a better one with the bedtime stories here.
- Good stories are valuable. Kids would develop the habit of reading once the interest of good & enjoyable stories is created in them.
- The kids would learn to think & imagine & the journey of creativity begins from here
- This is a wonderful forum for exchanging stories of different cultures.
- Last but not least how moral stories help design the character of your kid – there is no age for learning. While reading & narrating stories to their kids, adults too can introspect. While introspecting, they can correct themselves whenever & wherever applicable.
To read stories, please click